Friday, November 28, 2008

FACT: PEOPLE ARE F**KING IDIOTS!

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2008/11/28/2008-11-28_worker_dies_at_long_island_walmart_after.html

This is just UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! This story just exceeds my capacity to think! HOW ON EARTH DO YOU TRAMPLE A PERSON TO DEATH?! I can understand if there was a lion or something chasing them but for a cheaply priced product! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! AHHHHHHHHH! It's stories like this that just leave me speechless. This make Jingle All The Way look like a fucking documentary. How can people be so stupid?
Employee "Hey! God Help Me! I'm being trampled!"
Customer "Did you hear something?"
Customer 2 "Nope! Push that pregnant woman over! I need to get me some fucking Blu-Ray motherfuckers!"

On a side note doesn't this just make Dawn of the Dead's consumer = zombie thing true? It does in my opinion.

No comments: