Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fantasy Sports

I lost all my games.

What you want more?

Fine my 10 game winning streak was killed by 1 FUCKING POINT! I WOULD HAVE WON HAD I NOT FOLLOWED CBS'S ADVICE! FUCK!

A shitty weekend has turned into a shitty week. IT OVERCAST AND RAIN ALL WEEKEND AND IT'S BEEN OVERCAST ALL WEEK! NOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO RAIN THE REST OF THE WEEK!
I fell asleep at 6pm yesterday and woke up at 10pm. Weird. I wasn't tired until 5-6AM and that was a pain in the ass, but I watched the Fringe via Slingbox so that was okay. Luckily my first class I didn't have to go to. So I got up at 10ish... oh yeah I have to play Monopoly! I'll give you a live presentation of it!

Come on Illinois! Fuck I already have Baltic ave.

Come on St. Charles Place! Fuck I already had Connecticut!

Come on Park Place! ASS!
Come on Arch...SON OF A BITCH!

----------------
Now playing: Richard Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries
via FoxyTunes

No comments: