Monday, October 20, 2008

Fantasy Sports

UPDATE: Denver lost 43-7 I don't think i need to say more

Well I got my computer running... AFTER REINSTALLING FUCKING VISTA! Oh and Then I had to reinstall Microsoft Office, Visio, Visual Studio, SQL Server, and Civilization and Itunes and MSN. PAIN IN MY FUCKING ASS!

Anyway:
College Football Week 8
Niagara Maulers vs Goldy's Gophers- Projected: Maulers by 34
Actual: Niagara Maulers 159 to 83 Goldy's Gophers
Analysis: Wow that is what an ass whipping looks like my friends
Trades: Meier didn't do well but who cares

Stingers vs Stephen Goodson- Projected: Stingers by 33
Actual: Stingers 118 to 83 SG
Analysis: Wow the guys at CBS were right for once
Trades: Nothing except change my TE for my reserved TE

NFL Football Week 7
God help me.
Hamilton Maulers: Brees played like shit. Right now its 96-83 for the WMDs, so it basically comes down to Denver (Pittman-WR)(Me) vs. New England (Welker-WR)(WMD) tonight. Pray for me.

Maulers: FUCK I'M AN IDIOT! DAMN YOU DALLAS COWBOYS FOR NOT PLAYING ROMO!
Yeah Romo didn't play so I got 0 points for him, and had I'd played my Reserved QB I'd be sitting pretty right now but instead it's 78-72 for Tedca123 (my reserve QB got 21 pts!) Hell even if I played my Titans D instead of Vikings I'd be in a good position.
So again I'm in the same position as before, Denver (Matt Prater - K)(Me) vs. New England (Welker-WR)(Tedca123). GO BRONCOS!


Hockey
My team is overcoming it's debacle last week and we are now mid-range: 7th in standings
Analysis: Still working out how the league works, how the stats work etc.

No comments: