Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fantasy Sports

Football Week 5

Maulers vs BackbayBashers: Projected- Maulers by 16
Actual: Maulers 65 to 77 BBB

Analysis: My team completely collapsed. QB (Romo) did amazing as usual and my Titans defence did good as well. But other than those two my highest scoring player was my kicker (Prater). You know there's a problem when.

Hamilton Maulers vs Warriors: Projected- Maulers by 31

Actual: Hamilton Maulers 73 to 78 Warriors

Analysis: My players were pretty good. Just not good enough. Lynch (RB) really let me down this week with only 6 pts and Brees (QB) did too with 13 pts to the Warriors QBs 26pts.

Trades: I have alot of players on BYE so I'm going to have to do some trades to keep going.

College Football Week 6
Niagara Maulers vs There Will Be Bud- Projected: Maulers by 1

Actual: Niagara Maulers 123 to 113 There Will Be Bud

Analysis: Although two of my team (Blount-RB Norwood-WR) got 0 pts, Daniel-QB (28pts), Royster-RB (25pts) and Robinson-WR (27pts) more than made up for it. My South Carolina Df and Decker-WR both did well too.

Trades: Norwood is dead weight (Three weeks in a row he's gotten 1 or 0). But Blount is surprising, he's gotten in the 20s for a couple weeks now and to have him get 0 is scary. I hope he's not injured.

Stingers vs Monstars- Projected: Stingers by 6
Actual: Stingers 134 to 48.5 Monstars
Analysis: Wow we wooped assage here. Everyone did good except Greg Orton-WR (4pts) and again Norwood.
Trades: Getting rid of Norwood, lots of guys on BYE this week.

NASCAR
Tony Stewart = I CALLED IT! TONY WON THE RACE BABY! FIRST WIN OF THE YEAR FOR HIM! I AM MAGIC
Elliot Sadler = 10th and led for laps
Juan Montoya = Was doing good till taken out in the Big One, led a couple, finished 25th
Mike Waltrip= Did good but got into the Big One too, led 1 lap and finished 19th

Hockey and Basketball starting very soon!

No comments: