As chosen by me (with clips too!)
I was inspired by one of the blogs I frequent, by one of the radio personalities I frequently listen to, to make a Christmas Movie list
Honourable Mentions: Frosty the Snowman, The Santa Clause (yeah with Tim Allen I know. But the other 2 are crap), Unaccompanied Minors (new, and I love Lewis Black), Gremlins (sure why not?)
10. Home Alone 2: Although Kevin is older than he was in Home Alone 1 the New York setting livens it up.
Classic! I Love you!
09. Charlie Brown Christmas: I don't think any kids have that particular song memorized but you never know.
08. Elf: Unfortunately I'm not young enough to have had this in my childhood but it's still hilarious and heartwarming.
07. How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Just plain classic.
06. Home Alone: skip ahead to the 4 minute mark if you want to see one of my favourite scenes
05. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Another classic. I wonder whatever happened to Fireball? Probably scooping out the crap from the stable. Backstabber.
04. It's A Wonderful Life: A classic. I only saw this what? Two years ago and because I worked at a video store. But when I saw it I immediately knew why this is a classic. The ending is so heartwarming.
There is no movie with a more heartwarming ending then that. None.
03. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town: I've only seen this once but I loved it and remember most of it. I love it mostly because it 'explains' our Christmas traditions like stockings and stuff.
The whole movie is there if you double click
02. A Christmas Vacation: Shitter was Full!
01. A Christmas Story: Fra-gee-lay must be Italian. Classic.