Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I AM THE CHAMPION! HAMILTON MAULERS FTW!

Wow this was completely unexpected! After the exciting 97-97 finish, I checked the rules and saw that ties are decided by Winning Percentage (we tied in this) then Points For, which he had a over 100 more than me. So I resigned myself to losing.

Which is why I was surprised that I saw this message when I logged in today: "
CHAMPION!
Hamilton Maulers won the Bad Ass League Championship by a score of 97 to 97 over MUDCATS. Drew Brees led the team in scoring in the championship round and he also led the team in scoring for the season. Congrats once again to Hamilton Maulers on a terrific Fantasy football Season. Hope to see you all next year!"

I looked deeper into the rules and realized that the rules I read were for a standings tie not playoff games! So I won the Championship Game!

Hamilton Maulers are the Champions!

I'd like to thank Drew Brees for his magnificent play against the Detroit Lions. Matt Forte for his last 5 minute effort to close the gap for us. Rhodes and Issac Bruce for doing great! Lynch for being reliable and Steve Smith for his great playing last game and this game!

Thank you to my opponents and CBS Sports website for the fun times

----------------
Now playing: Queen - We Are The Champions
via FoxyTunes

No comments: