That's a good analogy for this game! Like sticking your head in a shitter! I'm going to lay down some fucking rules for developers!
- THOU SHALT NOT MAKE MULTIPLAYER ACHIEVEMENTS!
For example Call of Duty 3: Has a fucking 20000 pt achievement which I estimated would take me 3 months of around the clock playing.
Prey: I loved the single player campaign. But where the hell did they get off thinking they could make a multiplayer? Why? It's fucking stupid!
Fuck even Medal of Honour: Airborne made a fucking multiplayer campaign with achievements and no one but three people play it.
THEN THERE'S Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
In my review I slammed it for bugs, lack of weapons, lack of story, etc. and instead of remedying those problems they built a fucking multiplayer system. FUCK ME!
There is NO ONE PLAYING AT ALL! NONE! ZERO! In fact in the Top 10 players list there are only 6 people for this month. 6 people in a fucking 10 person list!
Do you know why I hate multiplayer achievements? THIS! How the fucking am I supposed to get the following achievements from Turning Point: Fall of Liberty? (In order of preposterousness)
- Maybe I Should Go Outside: Get 2500 ranked match kills in any mode
- Killer Instinct: Get 500 ranked match kills in any mode
- Killer: Get 100 ranked match kills in any mode
- World Tour: Finish a multiplayer game on EVERY MAP in EVERY MODE
- One in the Chamber: Kill a player in a ranked match with the last bullet in a pistol clip
- Staying Alive: Finish a ranked match in Deathmatch mode without dying
- Team Player: Win 20 ranked matches in Team Deathmatch mode
- MVP: Win an 8 player Team Deathmatch with the highest score
- pwnt: Finish an 8-player Deathmatch with the most kills
- Uberdork: Win 5 ranked matches in Deathmatch mode
- Next Time Take The Stairs: Fall to your death during a multiplayer game
- First Time for Everything: Finish a multiplayer game
P.S. They also put in a fucking sprint for 30 minutes achievement which is fucking ridiculous since sprint only last 10 seconds or even less!