Monday, March 31, 2008

Movie Review: There Will Be Blood

Wow, I watched this movie a week ago. All I can say is that it was very intense. Daniel Day Lewis (I believe that's his name, he won Best Actor) is amazingly insane in this role. The kid in the movie is pretty cool. The story like I said was intense. The movie really draws you in. It was likely very multi-layered so I may watch it again just to see what I missed. Holy crap was it good though.

Acting: 10/10
Story: 10/10
Atmosphere: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Rated R (ONT) R (USA) Recommended but remember it's pretty crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally got to see the infamous There Will Be Blood... Daniel-Day Lewis' performance was top-notch. He takes well to the overbearing, violent father-figure role -- he also did this in Gangs of New York.

Stephanie Curtis said...

There Will Be blood was amazing from when i saw it in school, yes i said i watched in school!!