Friday, March 28, 2008

Double Movie Review: Superbad (below) & Fargo

Fargo

Fargo was a fasinating movie. Directed by the Coen bros. (No Country for Old Men). I thought it definantly had some suspense. But the great thing about this movie is that it doesn't need it really. The movie is just telling us a story and tell it does. The Coens are masters of their art. William H. Macy, Frances McDormand are amazing, while Steve Buscemi and Peter Stormare are creepy as ever as kidnappers. The movie was awesome. I can't wait for the Big Lebowski (This weekend I hope)

Acting: 10/10
Story: 10/10
Atmosphere: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Rated R (ONT) R (USA) Dazzlingly Great Movie.

P.S. I found myself saying that with their accents I would think EVERYONE in that area is a liar. I don't know why but every time they talked with an accent it sounded like they were lying.

No comments: