- I borrowed this game from my cousin so I can see why some people might be unhappy.
- It's pretty short but is long enough, so don't go expecting a GTA game here more like Halo.
- There are some glitches I think I felt two during the game.
Finally the ending, a lot of people griped about this. Including OXM who gave it the Worst Ending of the Year 'Award'. But in reality it's actually pretty good. The red lettering below is spoilers so if you don't want spoilers don't read the red and skip to the black.
The ending is fine. 1st you kill the "bad guy" and the you kill the real bad guy. and the story is over. But wait your character sees a map with a bunch of spots pointing to other orbs. So what do you expect him to suddenly start going to other places? That doesn't even make sense. You just fought through all the places in the Crusades era. So how would you tie it in to going other places. You can't! You'd have to make a sequel which is what their doing. So what if they let you know they're going to make a sequel! IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A CLIFF HANGER! This is the same thing with Halo 2. Even though it's the exact same as Prey and Halo 1 and you don't see anyone bitching about those! /end rant
Overall the game is very well made, very few bugs and glitches, fighting is quite fluid, story was great, graphics are great.
- Programming: 7/10 : I experienced a few glitches but combat/whole game was fluid.
- Graphics: 10/10 : Beautiful Game
- Story: 10/10 : Fun and entertaining. Can't wait for Assassin's Creed 2
- Atmosphere: 10/10 : Middle East during the Crusades is amazingly well detailed
- Control: 9/10 : Small problem with attack combos being a giant ass.
- Overall: 9/10 : Although it didn't have that "perfectness" to it. The game is definantly worth your money.
I'm gonna have to ask you to hold on because Lost is coming on in two minutes. I'll finish with this. I should never predict the weather again because there was a f***ing snow storm yesterday. 3 days left.