Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stinger503's Movie Fiesta 2009!

Well I guess I'm going to make this a yearly thing, each week expect one or more movie reviews from now till April. They can be DVD or in theaters (so expect Mall Cop soon).

Here's a taste of what you can expect (I'll put ! beside ones I want to see first:

DVD
Blast From The Past
Untraceable
Alpha Dog
Semi Pro!
Mississippi Burning
10,000 BC!
Miami
Where in the world is Osama Bin Laden?
The War Games
Next!
Drillbit Taylor
Clerks
Doomsday?
The Bank Job!
Smart People!
The Love Guru!
Get Smart!
Over Her Dead Body
The Abyss!
The Beach!
Groundhog Day (expect this sometime in February)
Cujo!
What's Eating Gilbert Grape!
Towering Inferno!
Crimson Tide
Waiting
Last King of Scotland
Knocked Up
Raging Bull

Theater
Mall Cop
Notorious B.I.G. (maybe)
Fanboys
Knowing
This Side of the Truth

No comments: