Thursday, November 5, 2009

This Week in Fantasy Sports NFL Edition

NFL Football
Caledonia Stingers vs Dirty Dogs : Projected- Dogs by 4
Actual: Stingers 55 to 113
Analysis: Well first problem right of the start, Big Ben was on BYE so I had to put Warner in as my QB. He got 9 points. Really Warner? 5 pass interceptions? AND a fumble. Second problem, Slaton-RB got -1 points, and he's a player I depend on! Apparently he fumbled on his 2nd play and the coach benched him! WTF? Third problem, mediocre play by everyone else except Austin-WR who got 13 points.
Trades: Had to bring on Moats in case Slaton doesn't play this week. Other than that I had to bring in the Falcons Defense since the Vikings are on bye. Collie will be playing since Rice is on bye as well. Big Ben will definitely be play, I think if Warner doesn't start performing I might drop him.

Hamilton Maulers vs Trippers : Projected- Trippers by 23
Actual: Maulers 80 to 68 Trippers
Analysis: Their QB did bad. Our did good, pretty much sums it up. Other than Romo with 27 points, only my Eagles Defense and Steve Smith-WR were able to get over the 10 point barrier. Both my RBs were slacking off today.
Trades: Luckily my usual RB, Benson, is off bye now so he'll be playing. But now Lynch is on bye so I brought Moats on to the team and if he plays that's good, but if not I have Jamal Charles on backup. Cotchery-WR is on bye to so I have Austin Collie in his position.

No comments: