Monday, September 8, 2008

Week 1 in my Fantasy leagues

It's been a pretty disappointing night for my football leagues. My Yahoo league was a disaster with my QB now needing surgery (you may have heard about this). But my CBSSPORTS leagues have been really sad. OH MY GOD! Curry just got a touch down with less then 2 minutes to go! I'm one point away from a tie!
1:31 left
NO! THE BRONCOS ARE RUNNING DOWN THE CLOCK! DAM THEM TO HELL!
NO! (35 secs left)
NO!
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!

Okay, so its extremely disappointing for my Hamilton Maulers team which lost 76-75, thanks to Oakland not telling anyone the J. Walker wouldn't be playing. Second the Vikings defence played like ass. Everyone else play ok, by the Raiders still sucked balls losing 41-14.

Unfortunately the Vikings defence also killed my Caledonia Maulers team, which lost 94-83, the Vikings only got 2 points for me, while the Titans defence, which I had on reserve, would have gotten 25 points! The rest of the team played well. So I hate the Vikings right now.

Well that was disappointing. Hopefully after I change up my QB for Yahoo, and the defence for my Maulers teams I should do better. (Jenni's team actually did worse then me, 80-53)

Tomorrow night I draft my NHL team so I'll tell u about that then, along with the past two weeks in my college teams.

No comments: