Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2008-09 Hockey Draft

I forgot about the live update thing so whatever. I'm very happy with my team, here were my picks.
Round Name- Team- Position
  1. Sidney Crosby- Pitsburgh Penguins- Center
  2. Marc-Andre Fleury- Pitsburgh Penguins- Goalie (Frankly at this point I'm happy)
  3. Alexei Kovalev- Montreal Canadiens- Right Wing
  4. Thomas Vanek- Buffalo Sabres- Left Wing
  5. Dustin Byfuglien- Chicago Blackhawks- Defence
  6. Sergei Zubov- Dallas Stars- Defence (Had to pick two Defence up at once, they were being gobbled up by my girlfriend)
  7. Vesa Toskala- Toronto Maple Leafs- Goalie (He has the best name EVER!)
  8. Tomas Kaberle- Toronto Maple Leafs- Defence
  9. Nicklas Backstrom- Washington Capitals- Center
  10. Ales Hemsky- Edmonton Oilers- Right Wing
  11. Anze Kopitar- Los Angeles Kings- Back-Up Center
  12. Filip Kuba- Ottawa Senators- Defence
  13. Vaclav Prospal- Tampa Bay Lightning- Left Wing
  14. Kevin Bieksa- Vancouver Canucks- Back-Up Defence
  15. Alex Auld- Ottawa Senators- Back-Up Goalie
  16. J.P. Dumont- Nashville Predators- Back-Up Right Wing

So Week One starts on October the 9th, I can't wait, I'm sure my line-up will change before then.

Team with most players: Toronto, Pitsburgh, Ottawa with two

No comments: