Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sorry

I apologize for my lazyness. It took me a week to get around to posting part 2 of my vacation. Not only that I still need to post my thoughts on E3, as well as review Stop-Loss, which I saw last night. And I have to review GTAIV and I have to review Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and TMNT and Medal of Honor Airborne and Ghost Recon and Guitar Hero III & II and NHL 2k8 and Fight Night Rnd 3 and Ticket To Ride and play Saints Row, FEAR, Test Drive Unlimited, Star Trek Legacy, PGR4, Madden 07 and the Outfit! All while getting a job, my G, s#it for college and doing other crap! Aye aye aye!

The hard part is remembering to do this, you see, I could post all of this right now, but I have to post it in digestable chunks or else how could anyone read about my vacation, it would be at the bottom of list three pages back.

Now, the problem with doing it episodically is that I'm a forgetful ass. How do you think I got through the whole week without posting my vacation pt 2?

P.S. I also have to review Lewis Black's book.

No comments: