Already happened: Halo Wars (Review Soon), Resident Evil 5 (Review Soon), Hasbro coming to Live Arcade, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
- Modern Warfare 2- A sequel to a game so good it doesn't even need to be called Call of Duty any more
- Alan Wake- A game that's building anticipation via silence. I expect an EPIC demo at E3
- Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams- You. Play. A. Big. Daddy.
- The Beatles: Rock Band- As long as there's Back in the U.S.S.R.
- I Am Alive - A game where you have to live through a huge earthquake in Chicago, battling for water and trying to save your girlfriend? Count me in!
- Survivor- Another survival game, except multiple disasters including 9/11 and the Titanic
- Ride to Hell- A GTA Lost and the Damned like game. Where do I sign?
- Primetime- Can't wait to see how this is implemented.
- Huxley- The First real MMO game for the 360?
- Red Dead Redemption- I love western games.
- Max Payne 3- Never got into the first 2 but the same thing happened with Resident Evil 5
- Velvet Assassin- Historical game based in World War II, starring a female spy and featuring Splinter Cell like game play? Who says WWII is dead?
- Mafia 2- The 1st game looked interesting on the computer, but dated when finally released on the Xbox. I think this maybe a lot better. Love the era.
- The Saboteur- Game based in occupied Paris circa WWII. Hell yes.
- Splinter Cell: Conviction- There's been a long media blackout since the negative reception of the first information. Will they be out this year? I'm not keeping my hopes up.
- Sundown- Zombie apocalypse game. Need I say more. Hopefully out in '09
- Cipher Complex- Interesting Splinter Cell like game.