Sunday, May 30, 2010

Geocache Update: Wild Saturday

Today I originally planned on no caches. My first two, happened before picking someone up at the train station. One was a unique cache by Dex and another was a cool magnetic.

After that me and Sharon12 went out to Tiffany Falls to get her 199 and 200th cache. It took some time, but we eventually got to Stephanie Falls and made a find. After that we went to Oasis by the 403 and found one I had missed. A good GPS makes all the difference.

After we returned home I found that there was another cache placed reasonably close, so I went solo to get the FTF, but came up 15 minutes short. After returning home again, I saw there was another cache, this one too was grabbed before I got to it. One of these days...

1 comment:

Stephanie Curtis said...

seriously there is a falls named after me, Stephanie? i want to go there babe.....