Thursday, June 5, 2008

HO-LY SHIT.

Wow. This is... astonishing. Well I took back 2K6 two days ago. But while at a different EB Games, I spotted 2k7 for only $5! That's cheaper than 2k6! I buy it and bring it home and like before I'm having a ball (puck actually)! Of course I get into Season again and play a couple games. Then suddenly, without warning, at the end of my Flames game, the game freezes. I play the game all over again. The same. Now, this isn't the same bug as 2K6, because all it did was
2K.
2K..
2K...
2K
2K.
etc.

In 2K7 instead it says "Would you like to save your profile?" Now know this, profiles aren't seasons. So saving your profile doesn't do SHIT! It doesn't matter if you choose yes or no. It still freezes! The whole console this time too.
Allow me to quote myself-
"Don't worry, just spend ANOTHER $80 on 2k7 which we obviously won't support and may or may not work!" Or you could go out and buy EA's NHL game."
Guess what! IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK AND THEY DIDN'T FUCKING SUPPORT IT! UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!
Imagine if you will for a minute, how 2K must have discussed this game in a board room meeting.
Lead guy: Hey let's make 2K7 the same as 2K6!
Others: Great idea the game was fun!
Lead guy: Hey I have a shitty idea!
Others: What?
Lead guy: Let's not fix the bug from last year.
Others: Hmmm...
Lead guy: In fact! Let's make it worse!
Others: How can we make it worse? It prevented you from playing 2K6.
Lead guy: Now we can make it so people's console freeze completely!
Others: Why would we do that sir?
Lead guy: 'Cause we would be shitting on the fans that already bought the game and 2k6 you little shit!
Oh and to quote myself again "Go f**k yourself 2k."

No comments: