Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stinger503's Report of Toolbaggery

Hello, sorry I haven't posted in a while. This is a new "segment" I'll be doing whenever something makes me say 'what a toolbag!'
Well my first one is pretty easy.
http://www.kvue.com/news/top/stories/050608kvueturnviolation-cb.d4cb840e.html
Watch the video or read the article.
Wow! Imagine being arrested for that?!
You see I support police work what I don't support is police being assclowns. Police have a unique place in our society. They are the only people who's job can allow them to completely ruin your day. You go to Futureshop and a employee gives you attitude at least your not in F**KING JAIL! Christ what's next? Going to arrest someone for spitting on the sidewalk? How about littering. Can't wait until the dash cam for this comes out! What did he ask? Um...WHAT THE F**K IS YOUR GODDAMN PROBLEM? Because in my opinion he was in the f**cking right!
What a Toolbag!

No comments: