Sunday, January 20, 2008

Looking Ahead to 2008

After Christmas it dawned on me, what's coming out in 2008? Off the top of your head you can name, maybe two, plus GTAIV. Well trust me, I've looked into it and there is bright pastures ahead my friend excluding January here's 2008's festivities:
Brother's In Arms: Hell's Highway (Did you watch the E3 video of this game? No. Do it!)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Like I said everyone knows this game)
Halo Wars (Looks Sweet)
Tiberium (I'm a sucker for C&C games)
Splinter Cell: ConViction (Always been a fan of Splinter Cell)
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (Vegas was sweet)
Battlefield: Bad Company (Blowing up buildings? HELL YES!)
Alan Wake (Haven't seen much of this game but of what I have it looks awesome)
Banjo-Kazooie 3 (Hey S.M.G. got all those damn awards & Rare's looking to make a comeback)
The Bourne Conspiracy (Read an article in OXM, sounds good)
Civilization Revolution (There is going to have to be a delicate balance between control, video, and strategy for this game to work)
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (Like I said sucker for C&C)
Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Condemned was pretty cool, this looks nuts!)
Dead Space (Zombies in space? Heck yes!)
Dead Island (Being a guy on an island full with zombies while looking for your wife! Why haven't I heard more about this game?!)
Deus Ex 3 (I hear only good things about the Deus Ex series)
Fable 2 (I've told my gf "this game is the only way I'm getting a dog!)
Fallout 3 (Elder Scrolls in a nuclear wasteland!? SIGN ME UP!)
Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Ghostbusters: The VIDEO GAME! NEED I SAY MORE?)
Left 4 Dead (More zombies and with 4 player co-op! There is a god.)
Lego Batman (Can this do for Batman games what it did for Star Wars games?)
Lost: The Video Game (I love the show and this could play out pretty cool)
Mafia II (1st one looked sweet)
Ninja Gaiden II (Heads are goin' a flyin')
Rainy Woods (Why have I not heard of this game either? Free Roaming! Town! Murder Mystery!)
Saboteur (Maybe this years Bioshock (artistically at least!) Black and white gameplay sounds kickass)
The rest should need no explanation:
Saints Row 2
Soulcalibur IV
Silent Hill V
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Star Wars Battlefront III
Tom Clancy's EndWar
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty (HOLY CRAP! FEB25 GET HERE NOW!)
Unreal Tournament 3

My pick for Suprise Hit of 2008!
Theseis
What is that? Your saying, well go look at it's wikipedia article and tell me that doesn't sound like it shoud be a movie!

No comments: